Publisher Account Manager
CONVERGE-DIGITAL is seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join our Dublin based team as a Publisher Account Manager.
The account manager is responsible for the daily management and operational support of our platform with publisher partners. The account manager will have responsibilities contributing towards account management, quality control and coordination leading to incremental revenue growth.
The account manager will oversee aspects of day-to-day account management and ensuring that the commercial and product teams are kept abreast of all relevant delivery and quality developments across the portfolio of publisher partners to ensure a positive client experience.
Our clients are predominately based in the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe and you will be in daily contact with them, communicating our very latest publisher offerings and managing a growing business portfolio.
With 2+ years experience in Media (Agency, DSP or SSP or Publisher) you will have gained enough experience to work in our dynamic trading environment and although the role is more account management than technical in nature, he or she must have the ability to learn quickly and to thrive in a fast paced, high growth Ad Tech environment, preferably with some past experience working with DFP, DCM, OAS, Atlas, AdTech or any other major AdTech platform.
Excellent training will help you to gain all the additional skills you need to succeed in this exciting new digital company. Strong communications skills across a number of channels including in person presentations, phone, and social media are essential.
- 2+ years relevant experience preferably working within the ad tech space.
- 3rd level qualification.
- Confident at pitching and presenting to media owners.
- Excellent account handling and communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Good organizational skills.
Key roles and duties:
- You will be main point of contact for key accounts and will be focused on developing these relationships working towards growth targets.
- Manage & develop strategic relationships with publishers by identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Deliver high quality business proposals.
- Build promotional strategies for new inventory/publishers.
- Develop quality reporting processes.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.